CBD, or Cannabidiol, is reaching popularity. It has a wide variety of potential health benefits, including stress relief. College is the most significant years of a young adult’s life. College is a time to learn more about oneself, however, it can also be very demanding. Social anxiety, Parental expectations, exams, and fear of the future are regular issues faced by a college student.
In this article, we will see how CBD can positively influence college students.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, also referred to as CBD, is found in Cannabis plants. CBD is known to provide a wide variety of medicinal and therapeutic health benefits.
Studies have proven that CBD directly influences our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The human body has ECS containing CB1 and CB2 receptors. These receptors are available throughout the body’s central nervous system. They help regulate mood, inflammation, pain response, and sleep. CBD stimulates the body to utilize more of its cannabinoid receptors. This results in a sound mind and a healthy body.
Will CBD Get Me High?
No, CBD is NOT Marijuana. CBD is a natural compound that does not contain THC. THC is the mind-altering compound which is responsible for the psychoactive high. CBD will not make you “high” or intoxicated. It will not negatively affect consciousness or sensory response. There is no potential for abuse or dependency.
How Can CBD Be Useful to College Students?
CBD offers a wide array of possible medicinal and therapeutic health benefits.
- Social Anxiety: Many of us suffer from social anxiety. While speaking in front of a class or approaching a possible crush, we all have experienced it once. This sort of nervousness can get worse with time. CBD has relaxing properties which encourage a calm, peaceful state of mind.
- Test Anxiety: It is normal to feel nervous before a big exam. Even after studying for hours, you may experience anxiety before the exam. If we apply too much pressure on ourselves, it can adversely affect our memory. CBD may help relieve feelings of nervousness and anxiety, promoting a more precise state of thinking.
- Sleep Problems: Due to hectic college schedule and extracurricular activities, sleep almost becomes secondary. It helps our body repair and allows it to refocus on the next day ahead. Sleep is one of the main functions managed by ECS. Taking CBD before going to bed can promote a positive and healthy sleep cycle.
- Physical Pain: If you’re a student-athlete, or an average Joe working hard to get attention – the key is maintaining physical and mental physique. In the physical prime of your life, you are likely to experience injury, resulting in muscle or joint pain. CBD may be great for easing the pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mental Health: Students become anxious due to parental expectations and thoughts about the future. These factors can lead to stress, panic attacks, and possibly even depression. CBD’s calming properties may help students calm down their thought process and help recalibrate their thinking.
CBD Products for College Students
CBD products affect everyone differently. With the recent boom in CBD growth, there are plenty of products available to the public. Oil is the most popular product, which gained its recognition for its ability to help treat seizures and epilepsy. CBD Oil is known to regulate stress and pain management. This oil shows great promise in assisting college students throughout their ups-and-downs.
Not sure where to find CBD? Try CBDOILS.com for high-quality CBD oils!