What if holding a bottle of liquid is too much to carry around? What if taking a suspect looking liquid under the tongue puts you in an awkward position at work or some other conservative activity around people? Look no further than by finding your relief in the form of CBD Gummies!
CBD GUMMIES – PROS
- Easy to Consume (and Delicious) – Designed for convenience and longevity, CBD Gummies are sweet, chewy morsels that can come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and flavors, making them an easy and tasty way to get your daily serving of CBD.
- Easy to Dose – Gummies are also easy to dose, meaning there’s no guesswork or math for you to figure out. Our Gummies contain 10mg of Full Plant Extract CBD per piece. This makes dosing easy as you may precisely dial in the dose that works for you and to keep that dose consistent.
- All-Around Relief – This delivery method requires the CBD to be metabolized in your liver before it is distributed throughout the bloodstream. Delivered this way, CBD will work with your Endocannabinoid System in all parts of your body and brain.
- Long-Lasting – Gummies provide slow-release comfort. Instead of carrying around that bottle of CBD Tincture and dosing every 4 to 6 hours, eat a couple of Gummies and continue on about your day as its effects take longer to come on but last up to 12 hours off a single serving.
- Discreet – Gummies are arguably one of the most discreet ways to consume CBD. Odorless, silent, and possesses a low profile; you can easily dose at work, in your car, at the movies; basically anywhere!
CBD GUMMIES – CONS
- Slow Onset Time – Due to the Gummies being eaten, a slower onset time is to be expected. The Gummies must be metabolized for the CBD to be absorbed, and this time varies between 45 minutes to 2 hours for its effects to be felt. This means they are not ideal for immediate, fast-acting relief.
- Metabolism Changes – Metabolism also plays a factor – as the rate speeds up or slows down over the course of the day, it will change the CBD absorption rate. This means you could potentially have inconsistent effects even with a consistent dose. Common sense, however, and routine can help to mitigate this factor. If you have a relatively regular and healthy diet and eat the Gummies around the same time every day, the absorption rate should be more consistent.
- Lower Dose Size – If you require higher doses of CBD for whatever reason, Gummies may not be the most effective method as its dose size per Gummy is rather low. Of course, you COULD always eat more!
Gummies are a fun way of trying CBD. CBD Oil not only has countless medicinal and therapeutic benefits, but it is also non-addictive with almost no side-effects. Make sure you consult your healthcare provider before you start using CBD.
Where should I buy CBD oil from?
CBD industry is unregulated. This has given rise to many companies who provide fake products. We want you to be healthy and safe while using CBD oils. We use CO2 extraction to guarantee purity. Our products are not just natural but also 100% safe.
Not sure where to find CBD? Try CBDOILS.com for high-quality CBD oils!